I didn’t post my thankfulness yesterday, partly because I was busy and partly because I was processing some emotions. So top of the list come this:
1. I am thankful that I had some space to process stuff and the ability to name it.
2. I am thankful for communities, old and new, who invite me into relationships which deepen my faith.
3. I am thankful for the care I have recieved of late where people are genuinely asking me how I am.
1. I am thankful for a day off this close to Christmas as it gives me the chance to catch up with myself.
2. I am thankful for my family, looking at some bittersweet memories today has shown me that I can smile at what was even if those days will never come again.
3. I am thankful for a cup of strong coffee and an excellent book to get my brain working! (Nicola Slee: Seeking the risen Christa)